3.5

i guess i've caused a stir with my "3.5's don't make their mark in this
league!"  maybe i should clarify my point.

someobody listed all these "3.5's" but i don't think all of those guys were
3.5's.  offensively being a 3.5 is not a bad thing... it's probably an
advantage.  but i consider 4's to be guys who spend most of their time with
the back to the basket and 3's 50/50, facing/back. but anyways... offensively,
3.5's are fine.

defensively, tweeners classically have problems.  1.5's (dana barros), 3.5's
(larry johnson), 4.5's (toni battie)... usually not quick enough or not big
enough to cover either one.  now if you have old friend kevin in the lineup...
he can cover anybody bird couldn't so defensively... it worked.  can antoine
cover 4's?  i don't mean any 4.... i mean elite 4's because afterall... that's
what we want him to be.  just wondering.

i hope this made sense... i'm not feeling to hot today so i doubt it.  thanks
for reading anyways.

-steve