RE: our three biggest problems

Barros in no way is a point guard. he is terrible orchestrating an offense.
 Bring back David Wesley ! At least he had some point capability. Fisher &
Lue might be gone tomorrow due to the Rodman signing. I would take Fisher
for Popeye. He isn't what was advertised, and appears too slow.  Jerry West
simply wants Campbell gone and really needs a veteran point.  Harper is to
old.  They have already offered EJ to several teams.  Barros could give
them a veteran shooter.

On Tuesday, February 23, 1999 9:33 AM, Jeremy [SMTP:jwarren@eecs.tufts.edu]
wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, John Lyell wrote:
>
> > I agree but would move Anderson & Barros for Campbell & Eddie.
 Campbell