re Promise and reality

The problem is "Great Player" is used and passed around too much. I am a
Walker fan, and eventually he will work it out. However, I don't believe he
will be a great player. He has the ability (with some work)to be in the top
5 scorers in the league, but it won't put him in the "great" category
column. I personally don't see a great player in the league, since MJ is
gone. Good, excellent, terrific, but not great. The last great players I
believe are:Jordan, Magic Johnson, Bird.