Re: Info. Request

At 08:37 2/22/99 , Joe Hironaka wrote:
>It's possible IMO that Mr O'Byrne doesn't have fast Internet access, or
pays an
>arm and a leg for local phone connections.
            >. Do the rest of you out there in Celtic land know of any
e-mailing
>lists that offer this sort of thing?

Joe I suggest Infobeat as you will be sent a synopsis of the game with a
boxscore. You can sign up for different sports and teams. I get the Celtics
and the Suns and keep them archived to peruse at a later date. They arrive
in your mailbox as early as an hour after the game ends!!
Point your browser to:
http://www.infobeat.com/

>Go you freaking Red Sox!!!
I second that!! I will be arriving  at Spring Training  on the 3rd of March
 to check out our new additions. My son and I go to Ft.Myers every spring
and we meet up with friends from the  Red Sox mailing list!!  It is loads
of fun to put faces to the names!!
Later.Mike