Re: Talking with a friend

Whose getting the better of this deal Josh??

The Celts or the T-Wolves??

Now lets see... Marbury walks and their behind where they were three years
ago [square #1]...  Marbury put them in the playoffs.. he is going to be
twice as good as pretty boy Payton will ever be.

KA doesn't perform in Boston and Walker continues to not get his shots....
We're back to square #1 as well.....

Good trade???

Warwick