Watch the Celtics become Vancouver, right before your very eyes.

I have to go out and cough up more phlegm, so one last thing. Barros took
as many shots as Walker in 10 fewer minutes? Look, I mentioned this last
year when everyone was going nuts over Abdur-Rahim. Watch AR play and
you'll see a nice young player who puts up great numbers which amount to
nothing but losses. Zero. Walker played last year with nothing up front, a
miserable point for half the year, a decent point who played sporadically
for the second half; he played for a coach who obviously wanted/let him
take a ton of threes and complained about shot selection, and his team won
36 games. Not a tremendous amount of games but far more than they
should've. Now...I'm thrilled that the Celtics have the "second coming" at
the three, they have the "perfect point for the system" and the "shooting
guard formerly known as the second coming who is actually the team leader."
I find all this truly exciting. I've said over and over in the past couple
of weeks that I like this team a lot. However...if Pitino can't figure out
a way to get Walker more than twelve shots in 34 minutes were going to love
Pierce's game, just as Vancouver loves SAR, while the team continues to get
killed, just like Vancouver, night after night after night. This isn't
about Walker being selfish. It's not about his attitude. It's about what
should be obvious: If he only gets 12 shots in 34 minutes and Barros gets
twelve in 24, they're playing exactly the way their opponents want them to,
they're playing right into their opponents' hands, they're going to lose
every time even though their opponents play like crap. I love Pierce,
Mercer, Anderson...I love everybody because I'm a lovable guy who's all
congested and phlegmy. But either get Walker involved or lose. If this
keeps up they may as well trade him to Miami and be done with it.

Paul M.