Re: Pitino's brilliant plan

Here are excerpts from the AP report:

> Perhaps he should have benched Antoine Walker instead. Walker had a
terrible game, missing his
> first six shots _ including two lay-ups _ and committing two turnovers in
the first half. By the third quarter, > he was cursing at Anderson over a
mix-up at the defensive end and bickering at his bench

I had mentioned this I belive last Wednesday, that Walker doesn't get the
ball, when Anderson is at  point. I think the bickering is an aftermath of
that. I can't imagine how can Walker take just 6 shots in a half and the C's
hope to win. This thing has been happening since the Miami game..Walker is
getting as many shots in a game as Dana Barros..go figure. - Mishra