Re: IT'S (never) TOO EARLY (for Ricky)!!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody made a good point in reference to Golden State and the break up
of their team.  Golden State is still trying to recuperate.  The GM 'S
around the league know that the Celtics are desperate and they will try
to pick our pockets.

  I again say, wait until later in the season or until the end of the
season for the draft or free agents.  Deal no one unless we can become a
championship contender with the trade.  It's too early.

The only early trade I would consider is a steal for us and that's Barros
for Campbell.  The Lakers need a shooter to take away the double team on
Shaq and we need help in the middle.  We might have to throw in someone
else to equal the pay scale .

Greg
gh18@juno.com

>>I'd prefer to deal Kenny before the other three.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]