IT'S TOO EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we have been building this team from the draft or late season
trades ( Walker, Mercer, Pierce, and Anderson).  Should Rick pull the
trigger on one of these cornerstones this early in the season?  If we
trade for a rebounder, wouldl we be a championship team?  I say trade one
of the cornerstones only if what we get in return is a player that would
make us an instant championship team.

Please do not make a trade and we are still mediocre.  One never trades a
stud to make the other team better unless we become better also.  We were
not going to content for the championship this season anyway.  I say ride
the season out with the current team and then consider trades, free
agents, and the draft.  Unless we can make a steal of a trade, please do
not do anything stupid to make the team worse!!!!!!!

Greg
gh18@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]