poor thing....

-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Odegaard <grodeg@kalama.com>
>there HOF players.  I expect to see a Boston win tonight, as >much as I
want the Celts to win every night, but also because >the Blazers have done
nothing to enamor me to them over the >lifetime I have lived in their media
market, and I am not alone in >this feeling.  I hope to keep my emotions in
check, to a point, to

God it must be tough for you to be here in Portland....you poor little
thing,having to endure the good luck at having one of 29 teams in the entire
NBA  here in Portland. Gosh how you endure.

I mean,gosh I bet you are really suffering having to look at these old
Blazers...even tho in the last 15 or so years there has been a hell of a lot
more fun and excitement here than in Beantown.

No don't bring up your banners from 25 years ago...are you in the playoffs
every year in Boston?  I think not.  I am sick and tired of you as the
expert here in Portland. Believe me,you are not. Please don't advertise
yourself as the news reporter...your opinions are very biased.

I will be the first one to  be critical of they deserve it..but your
bullshit is a bit much  ODE.

Why don't you show a little class and give some nice words once in a while?
Portlanders are very supportive of our team and enjoy the heck out of them
and you know darn well it's true.

As far as your crap about running people out of town...Schonz had pretty
much run his course...Wheels is terrific !!!
Listen to LA with old Chick...he needs to hang it up too. I didn't realize
how Schonz had slipped til I listened to a younger announcer,then I felt
better about it.

Please don't only feed negative...it's a disgrace for someone who displays
no loyalty what so ever. By the way...why don't you get the hell out of
Portland,since you act like you don't even like Portland??