Re: Kandi man

The question to ask is whether to pull the trigger or not BUT
whether we have the time and patience to see him develop.

Let me add that develop can mean turning into a  bust or a star.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu

   Would any of you trade Walker, Pierce or Mercer straight up for Olowakandi?
Which of them?  Good big men are hard to find...