RE: Mutumbo to Boston???

If the Lakers land Rodman, I could definitely see this happening.  West has
been trying to get rid of Campbell for 3 years now & need a veteran point.
 West really went after Jason Williams at draft time.   Campbell is like
Pervis Ellison to him, simply taking up cap space.  Although it may be a
rumor, it could definitely happen.