A grisly, er, Grizzly win

I'm proud of the team for gutting out a game it sounds like they had no
business winning. But I also have to echo whoever asked, "why did the Celtics
need 3 overtimes to beat the Grizzlies," even in Vancouver? Maybe that's just
hubris -- maybe the Celtics really aren't as good as we all thought.

I find many things about Snoopy's game summary depressing: lack of
aggressiveness to start the game, lack of team play -- everybody out there
freelancing for himself -- that is the sign of a bad team, friends. Pathetic
FT shooting despite the presence of a new "shooting coach." Not challenging
anybody coming into the lane. Settling for open jumpers; standing around on
defense. Has this team already stopped listening to Pitino?