The team

I'm still mildly optimistic about this team.  Others have had their
streaks with Miami now looking quite determined to be a leader in the
league.  Likewise the Knicks and Magic.  If we get a three or four
game winning streak pretty soon, we'll see the offense begin to click.
 We get some confidence with each win and I'm loving the
sideline/bench involvement.  These guys seem to sense they're on their
way.

As far as DeClercq's big play goes:  it's the hair, it's got to be
the hair.

Gene