Instructions for getting copies of Herald pix

A couple of people have asked me for more information about ordering
Celtics photographs from the Boston Herald, so I'll summarize the
information here.  The instructions below will get you a photograph
of Walker hugging Pierce during the Cavaliers game on Feb. 6th.  If
you want to get a copy of some other picture you see in the Herald,
you'll need to find out who the photographer is, and (I presume) make
the check out to them.

Instructions:

Write out a check for $25.  Make the check out to "Kuni".  Write a
note saying that you would like an 8" x 10" print of the photograph
by Kuni of Antoine Walker hugging Paul Pierce that appeared on the
first page of the sports section of the Boston Herald on Sunday,
February 7, 1999.  Mail the check and the note to the following address:

Boston Herald
Attn: Photography Department
P.O. Box 2096
One Herald Square
Boston, MA 02106

You can call the Herald at (617) 426-3000.

When you do the above, what you get back is an 8" x 10" color
photograph.  Since the photographer was using fast film, it's a
little grainy at that size, but if you put it on the wall and look at
it from a normal distance (a few feet away), it looks great.

    Eric Albert
    ealbert@world.std.com