Good Game Overall

Anytime your in a game to the end with a chance to win it, it's a good
game. Pierce another great game. What an exciting player, he comes out of
nowhere at times, on defense or offense. Mercer looks like he never missed
a game, also 8 rebounds.

The Kings are a very good team with an exciting point guard. Watched the
game on 25 and their fans are very noisy and supportive, I guess it's been
a long time re-building. So over-all we played well, it was an energy
filled game. Thought the Kings would run out of gas after the overtime nite
before, but they have a lot of heart, energy and youth.

What I like about the Celts is the Kings are better on paper at this point,
but the Celts showed we can play with them, If Barros has a decent nite, we
probably win, he was sub-par for him. I didn't expect Walker to have a big
nite against them.

Jones couldn't contribute and the Kings had many 2nd chance shots. Walker
got his double double, but he was kind of brutal, 7-21 shooting along w/1-5
threes, not to mention 5 turnovers.