Time to do the Fisher trade

Hey folks,

Its time we did the Fisher trade.

Fisher and Campbell for Kenny Anderson and their choice of Greg Minor,
Pervis Ellison or Popeye Jones.

LA's not giving any time to Fisher (so hes obviously in their dog house
-- 28 minutes tonight but basically nil production) and Campbell's a
good player to have as our starting center.

Walker - 22
Pierce - 21
Mercer - 22
Fisher - 24

Just thinking of that nucleus of 4 players makes me wet

Same age bracket, all talented players, all capable of doing their job
on a championship team and when you add in a capable (near All-Star)
center (when hes playing without Shaq) and you have one talented
starting five with a quality bench.

Warwick