Tough loss

Ouch....man I'm sore after pounding the wall so much.....

File this away under "games this young team will win someday but not
today"...

I thought we'd win, but a combination of not finishing plays, defensive
lapses and questionable officials calls led to our loss

DO THESE REFS KNOW WHAT A 5 SECOND CALL IS?????????  Worst non-call of the
night, it prevented the Celtics from continuing their spurt and let Sacto
off the hook

I kept looking for Pierce down the stretch...late in the game is now Pierce
time but not to be...he was saddled with foul trouble tonight

Jeez, Vlade is not that good a passer, is he???????????  Some of the stuff
he was pulling off made me furious...another center we need to learn to
block out...

And Webber was out of his mind tonight from the field...someone needs to
get out there and get him pissed, just keep yelling "Hey Chris!  Call
timeout!!!"  I'm a Michigan grad, I know what that means

Have faith gang, sooner or later these games are OURS

Bob George

Read Bob George's Best Of Boston Sports At
http://www.bobgeorge.com