Point Guards

Are there any good point guards available for this years draft?  I am
convinced that there are no worthy centers for the Celtics to draft
(Please don't draft a center because he is tall).  Draft a center only if
he is better than the current group of Celtic centers (Backups other
team).   I think the current list of college centers  will be life long
backups in the NBA.  Are there any foreign centers available?

I would like to draft a point guard who could come in and push Anderson
to be the best that he could be.  I think Kenny has the ability to lead
the Celtics.  However, I know that one goes to the limit when someone is
looking over your shoulder.  Who are the best point guards?

Greg
gh18@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]