Lookin' forward to tonight

Have you ever said that about a game in Sacramento before? I think
not. But this matchup is intriguing, for several reasons.

1) Antoine vs. Webber. I always enjoy watching these two go at it. Two
of the more err, confident players in the NBA going head to head.
They've had some good matchups in the past, usually with Antoine
getting the better, (49 points on C-Web last year, the buzzer-beater
shot to win the other game)

2) Seeing Pete Maravich in his reincarnation as Jason Williams. From
the highlights I've seen, he is exciting. The Kings took a major
gamble in drafting him, and took some heat for the selection. But for
once, it seems this franchise might've made the right risky moves in
the off season. Comparing Williams with Paul Pierce will be of
interest too.

3) Return of my favorite player, Ron Mercer. Hopefully he's strong
enough to make his presence felt out there.

Plus, the game is actually and attractive one. Two former doormats of
the league showing some promise in the early going.

I just hope I can stay awake for the whole thing. Tried taking a nap
here at work this afternoon, but wasn't too succesful.

BA