ADV: Fast Easy Fun! Your Video Website!

*  FAST! In the time you read this ad, you can almost
   create your own Video Website!

*  EASY! Your PC and our software and Wizard make
   Web Pages come to life for anyone to see!

*  FUN! Create a movie using our sophisticated but simple
   to use tools or just share your home videos with
   friends or family on the web!

Programs that do less sell for hundreds of dollars more.
Our retail price will be $129 but this introductory offer
is available for a short time at $79.95

Visit our Website and see how you can take advantage of
this extraordinary new product by visiting:

http://www.webkapture.com/?mycode=0FE5

If you would prefer to not be contacted further about
Video 1-2-3, simply alert us by replying to
mailto:rresponse@usa.net with with "REMOVE" in the
subject line.

If we have inconvenienced or offended you in any way,
please accept our apologies!