Re: Ben Pepper !!!! Must Read

Advice from an Australian here, I suggest you all ignore this article.

Facts:  Pepper does not average 34.7 points per game, and a league-leading
21.3 rebounds per game.  He's averaging about 15 points per game and 10
rebounds.  Nor does he play for a non existant team the Melbourne Flying
Eagles in the Australian National League.  He plays for Victoria Titans in
the Australian National League.

If he was as good as this article makes out, Pitino would have had him
playing for the C's this year, and we'd have no problems at centre.

Dave