Re: Fw: TYPICAL AINGE

In a message dated 2/11/99 11:43:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
jaims@philonline.com writes:

<< See what I mean?  Danny Ainge was part of a couple of the Championship
 Celtics team in the 80's but some of us find time to diss players who
 contributed to the legacy.   >>

I completely agree with this statement. Danny was always one of my favorite
players. He had the skill to play the game and could really get under the skin
of opposing players. I don't know how a Celtic fan could feel otherwise. In
defense of Warwick tho I think Danny's playing days were before Warwick was
capable of following the team from a mature percpective since he is a young
man.

As for your other comment that Walker will always shoot 30-40 times a game, NO
ONE in the NBA shoots that often - including Walker - on a regular basis.
(Although Kukoc may have to considering the rest of the Terri-Bulls roster).

George