Why are we taking swings at our players...

I really don't get it why some people in the list won't stop swaggerin' about what this player did and the other player didn't do.  Why do some of us fans hit on our own guys.  Hey, guys, these are the players (people) who do the work for us.  We have our opinions and complaints from time to time but we also have to understand that they are still the players to play ball for the celtics team.

If some have problems concerning why Walker or Anderson shooting too much, why don't you people just understand they're made like that.  Walker is a shooter/scorer since then and so is Kenny A.  It doesn't help our hopes for the success of this team if you keep on continuing to complain and see negative stuff.

As I see this early in the season, we are still feeling our way into the chemistry flow and system.  But I also see everybody is starting to adapt and know their roles once inside the court.  Starting with Walker:  Everybody should know by now that this guy is a born scorer and rock-thrower.  He will shoot at any place at anytime and anyhow.  HE'LL ALWAYS BE A PLAYER WHO'LL SHOOT THE BALL 30-40 TIMES A GAME.  I accept that even if it's 5/30 fg pct.

Kenny Anderson is another one of those pointguards that has the "shoot first mentality" .  I also accepted this readily as he does the other things of his roles.  Assisting, help defense, clutch free throw shooting...he was the leader in GTech in his time...so he can be our floor leader (offensively and locker room pep talks) too.

As for Mercer and Pierce, these guys are both important offensive and defensive assets of the team and I really sometimes get puzzled why some of us still put in negative stuff about them.

Lastly, Declerq, Battie, Ron Jones, Riley, Shintzius, Bowen, Garnett, McCarty, Minor and Barros all of them as I see have already internalized their roles into the team.  Some still (I know) are dissing Minor or Barros for being in the team but I don't see any way that we could replace them at the same time teach the replacement his role/s into the team again.  Meaning, we are already jelling now as a cohesive team as every player is starting to know their roles and duties once tapped to play.

So, I am just hoping that we as fans, would just hope for the best for our "current" team now.  We should be wishing  them the best so they in return would give out their best too inside the court.

The more we diss and put in negative stuff on our players the more discouraged our hopes will be.

So let's GO Celts!!!