Re: Kenny and other thoughts

What I meant by this statement was not that we miss McCarty more than Mercer
(Mercer obviously is the superior player) but that to me McCarty's absence was
more obvious.  The trademeark of current Celtics' basketball is high energy,
active hands, and the Pitino press.  Because of Walter not being in the game,
our team appeared lackluster, did not have that characteristic energy.  McCarty
always brings these qualities to the table, and it usually is contagious.
Therefore, McCarty's absence was even more conspicuous.  I did not say we miss
McCarty more than Mercer.