Re: Keith O

Kieth O, Accountemps (This is the boss's baby, I'm REEEEEAAAALLLY
feeling the heat on this one), Citizen's bank with their fake Celtics,
they're all driving me freaking nuts, and it's only been two games.  And
what the hell is that noise that sounds like a touch tone phone on
redial that happens about 173 times a game?  I forgot all about that.
And, excuse me, but the Bell Atlantic critical call of the game?  So
far, both games, it's been to put the starters back in at crunch time.
Well, that was a critical call, wasn't it?  Thank God for those Dunkin'
Donut morons who spend their last 18 minutes on God's Green Earth having
a Dunkin Donuts breakfast sandwich.  I can watch that bucked toothed
idiot 20 times a game, and get a chuckle each time.

Jim