Re: Brevin Knight comment

I agree about the fact that Kenny being fragile but do you think he'll be
traded?
Consider:
     1.   Kenny knows how to play Pitino's game. Offense seems
to follow better when he is in the game. (Ignore games from this season, I am
talking about last season)

     2.   The on-court relationship between the PG and the rest of the team is
important. Things like where his players like to catch the ball, when to time
the pass....etc. If he gets traded Marbury will have to learn this and it will
take time. Plus do you think Pierce, Walker wants another "superstart" on the
team and to share the spot light?

     3.   Do you think Marbury will want to play with a "college" coach and play
the press? He'll burn out and start to complain.

     4.   Don't forget his relationship with best buddy KG. Do you think GM
Kevin McHale will trade him? Do you think he does not know about how fragile
Kenny Anderson is??

Those are my reasons why the trade WON'T go through.

Ritesh Ramani
ramani_rite@bentley.edu

Georgek27@aol.com said:
Did someone say trade Kenny for Marbury? Another deal I'd make in a heartbeat
and even take whatever garbage they wanted to include to balance the salaries.
I'd even be happy to drive Kenny to the Twin-Cities and bring Marbury back.
Kenny is playing like he's upset over his lost income. I like Kenny but we are
just too dependent on a man who is or may be too fragile.