My predictions

I have read everyone else's predictions and thought, "I ain't gonna get
involved" but my level of excitement an hour before tipoff is just to
powerful, so here they be:

1.  C's will go 33-17
2.  They'll end up 4th in the conference.  Hopefully 3rd.
3.  They will defeat their opponents in rd 1 of the playoffs
4.  They will lose a tough series against the Pacemakers.
5.  Pierce makes everyone but us look foolish by breezing to the ROY.
6.  Pitino follows suit by winning COY.

Cecil
My ICQ# is 12716333
Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/12716333 (go there and try it!)
Send me E-mail Express directly to my computer screen
12716333@pager.mirabilis.com