Re: "Nathan A." <nj13@navix.net>:

Warwick wrote:

> Gregory Hurst wrote:
>
> > Name 12 two guards better than Mercer.
> >
> > Greg
> > gh18@juno.come-mail.
>
> Skill wise at the moment....
>
> Steve Smith, Derek Anderson, Michael Finley, Reggie Miller, Eddie Jones, Ray
> Allen, Kerry Kittles, Allan Houston, Latrell Sprewell (gulp!! Yeah, I know,
> but he is more skilled atm, I think Ron will go ahead of him soon), Penny
> Hardaway (do you call him a SG?), Rex Chapman, Isaiah Rider (production
> wise), Doug Christie, Mitch Richmond.
>
> Warwick

Steve Smith agree - better shooter, plays good defense
Michael Finley      - agree (Same as Steve..except even better shooter, so so
on defense)
Eddie Jones         - Wouldn't consider him better because Eddie has tendency
to vanish against good
                            competition
Ray Allen            - Better 3 point shooter <so agree>
Kittles                 - Disagree, Mercer is as good
Houston              - Better shooter but questionable defense and mobility
about par
Sprewell              - Agree
Hardaway           - Agree
Chapman            - No way