Prediction List

This is the final list. Please let me know today if you want to change your predictions. I'll be in a meeting from 2-6pm tomorrow so get them in today.

It looks like we represent the fan base - from naysayers - to realists with slight differences - to cockeyed optimists with flying doghouses.

The winner will receive FREE tickets to the next FREE Celtic practice or pre-season game next year. Transportation is not included in this offer. Ties will be decided by a one-on-one single elimination game to 10. I figure I can beat Dorine and McMaster in my group, but Celtic Pride and Gene might give me problems.

Theresa

Name
# Wins
Chris Littlefield 20