Re: new CBA side-effects

<< Antoine Walker and Ilgauskas is not in the same category talent-wise.
 He is somewhere near marginal while Walker is at the All-Star level.
 If a marginal player like Ilgauskas can have that contract, why can't
 all the other marginal starters? >>

Ilgauskas is better than marginal and I wish we had him (although not at the
expense of Antoine) but I agree with your point. It will be interesting to see
who is the first from the "Class of 96" who DOES NOT get the maximum. My bet
is Camby.

George