Re: Prediction & TV schedule news

At 07:01 2/1/99 , Mike Dynon wrote:
>I predict 25 wins and making the last playoff spot.
>
>Here's some good news for those of us who don't receive Channel 68.
>Today's Providence Journal says that because 68 is committed to showing
>the finals of the college hockey Beanpot Tourn., the Celts first road
>game (Mon., 2/8) at Orlando will be aired on Fox Sports NE.

They were pushing that fact over and over on the broadcast and pre and post
game shows last Friday! I wondered why they were showing an away game but
thought it was a present from the NBA/Celtics because of all the away games
in February. Oh well beggars can't be choosers and I'll enjoy the game with
our announcers. I was looking at NBA.com and Direct TV sites and they are
knocking an additional $10 off of the adjusted rate of $79 for the NBA
League Pass. So for $69 American the NBA package can be yours!! I will buy
the NBA Radio from ESPN to hear the Celtic announcers and will get the
League Pass but turn down the volume. Just FYI Later.Mike