My Prediction Is...

I usually don't get into specific predictions and speculations such as
betting, as the matter at hand is just far too important, but;

I predict we win 29 games and lose in the 1st round, probably to the likes
of the Pacers or the Knicks, heaven help us.

I must add that for those who think this or any team will get into the
playoffs with less than 25 wins, remember this is the break even point, and
though this "season" will be odd no doubt, with at least one big suprise in
the playoff bracket structure, I don't believe any team will get in with
less than 25 wins.  Just a note.

Undefeated now in February, who would have guessed it,
Ode