Re: Finally Some Coaching

West could do it all and I would put the ball in his hands anytime for a
game ending shot. Wouldn't it be great to put these guys in a computer and
let them go at it. A computer may be honest, we would never agree. I give
Tommy credit for having the guts for the picks. I think we're 16-12 with
Heinsohn coaching us. Everything he has mentioned during the games, Pitino
did against Denver. Result, a win. That's if Tommy weren't thrown out of
half the games.