Some Figures

We're 16th in the League and average 97 per game. Opponents score 98 average.

""""" 13th in FG% 45% Opponents shoot 47% against us.

""""" 10th in 3pt shooting at 35%. Opponents 34% against us.

""""" 22nd in Rebounds, 42 per game, Opponents 42 also against us.

""""  11th in TO's with 15, Opponents 16

""""" 21st when scoring 100 pts or more. We're 8-4. Indy is 15-1.

Some conclusions: We will get better by accident if Pitino continues with
his substitution patterns he used in the Denver game, and plays the more
traditional style of defense. Opponents FG's will go down and ours will go
up. Walker is back to his take charge attitude but from the inside now,
where he belongs. They will start doubling him more and he will find open
people. We must have scored near 50 in the paint against Denver. There's no
way we can lose to Cleveland with this formula.