Re: game

Celts played a good half. Subs were mixed in with the starters. No
pressing, man to man D fairly good. Team seems to be playing with some
poise and confidence. Celt's getting lot's of call but shooting fouls
miserably. I think not running all over the joint on D helps them. Maybe
Pitino's catching on what works and doesn't. Going to bed, will tape, maybe
will bring the Celts luck in the 2nd half.