Re: Ever build a team? Ever run for Pres?

Excellent post, Theresa. As an entrepreneur for the past 7 years, I
completely identify and agree with your assessment of the time it takes to
become really good at what you do.

Another point I might throw in: it takes us that long, and we work *every*
day! These guys have their summers off and they don't even play every day
during the season, yet we expect them to be at the top in short order. Now I
will say that this is where I think the money comes in; i.e. they make
millions so they should work every day even when they don't have to. But
like you said -- all human.

My personal vote would be to keep Pitino in office as long as the team
continues to get better -- and we won't really know that until the end of
the season.

Ah, but it's so easy to point the finger or pull the trigger when times are
tough, isn't it?

Rich D.