Re: celts center 12/29

>You can't play basketball with 5 guys. Not one, let me say it again, not
>one bench player has stepped up, and there are no signs of any improvement
>either. Battie's got his dough and doesn't know what day it is,....

Could somebody please tell me what's happened to Battie? To be honest,
right now the Knight for Battie trade seems like a wash. Well, ok...that's
a bit extreme, but Battie is really stinking it up. How is it possible for
this guy's game to slide so badly over time, when you'd assume he'd get
better as the season progressed. While calling him "El Busto" all last year
I actually thought he showed flashes of easy brilliance. What's gone wrong?
I'd really like to know who coaches the big men on the Celtics. Who helps
them with their individual skills. Anybody answer that for me? Is it Ricky?

Paul M.