They stunk it up!

This was the first Celtic game I saw this season and to say that I was
disappointed at what I saw is an understatement.  Rick Pitino simply cannot
coach in the NBA!  His style is terrific in college hoops but not in pro
basketball.  His style of platoon subs ain't gonna work!  Just when a guy
starts getting into a groove he yanks em and puts in a stone cold player.
What the hell do you accomplish by doing that?  Save the player for the
final stretch?  Give me a break!  In the 1st quarter, Griffin was the only
one who was succesful at getting easy shots in the paint, he just slashed
for 2 lay-ups then Pitino yanks him.  Same case for VP, he who was the only
Celtic aside from Griffin to show some spunk in this game.  The rest of them
should have been sent home.  But I will commend Walkers' effort late in the
4th.  he was the only one who didn't give up hope.  But as the saying goes,
TO LATE THE HERO!

If you look at our line-up, we have darn good players, but why are they not
performing?  The answer: POOR COACHING!  RP should just remain as GM if he
wants but get a true-blue Celtic to coach this team as we've done in the
past.  Get Dave Cowens back in town!  He can discipline this team.  He will
make wonders for our undersized line-up.  He knows how to mix it up with
bigger guys and I'm sure he can teach Battie, Potapenko, anf Fortson a thing
or two.