Re: Walton

My OTHER point:  I am so thankful that Bill Walton does not do Celtics
game.  What a crock.....

A LOT of what he says is simply a put-on.

Neither guy seemed to know anything more about the game of basketball
than, say, a Brent Musberger

For my money, Brent was the WORST hoop announcer going. He rode the
coattails of Dr. J to make his name, incessantly screaming "Whoa Dr
J" over and over again, week after week. Terrible. Though Dick Vitale
and his obnoxious screaming and constant "fatigue factor" references
probably has him beat.