Happiness is a Tv Tuner card

Good happy holiday weekend day!

I work nites, and my clock alarm just went off... and
do YOU know why?  Because its time for Celtics
basketball!

Happiness is a tv tuner card, so I can post to this
wonderful discussion  list, and watch the Celtics
at the same time!

Whenever they showed that the C's might now
have some offensive rebounding.... showing
Dan fortson pulling em down... oh .. oh..
I jumped for joy and and shouted hallejujah!

yes! Yes!  for we had none!

and then.. then... the tiny screen showed Paul
Pierce... suited up... would he play?  Maybe..
the announcers were saying while I failed at
calming myself down.  I touched my lips
lightly with  my right hand and planted a
kiss on the side of Pierce's wittle bald
head!

LadyNada

GAME TIME!