Re: Pitino list

At 08:01 AM 12/24/99 -0500, Glenda Stocks wrote:

>oh.. to stay on topic.  I was not watching Celtics last year, so I do
>not know what all went on with Pitino, so put me in the camp that
>wants to KEEP Pitino, as I continue to evaluate his coaching skills.
>I DO like his after  game interviews.  He is forthcoming; seems honest
>and frank.  He is cautiously optimistic, and respectful of his team's
>talents.

I also am glad to welcome some new blood to the List! I hope you didn't get
to attached to the Coaches after home game press conferences. Last
Wednesdays after the big win over the Hawks was the last one we will see as
Fox Sports New England will no longer feature a post game show after 1
January. They will instead go directly to the Fox Sports highlight show as
do the majority of the other NBA teams broadcast regionally by Fox. NESN
will no longer carry Fox programming after the 31st of December as their
contract with Fox expires and will then feature ESPNNews. FSNE will then be
the sole Fox affiliate for New England. First we lose the Cous for most of
the C's games and now the postgame show as well.I wrote to FSNE and
received the usual " Thanks for watching us and we are sure you will enjoy
the new changes " form letter much like when I wrote regarding the
downsizing of the Cous! Well once again Welcome to the list!! Happy
Holidays and Later.Mike