Atlanta Floored By Celts

Was it the Floor or the Leprechaun? I think it was the Celts this time.
They played with a purpose and some poise. Walker came up big and mostly
took only high percentage shots, which to most mortals would be low
percentage shots. They came on amazingly fast drives from inside for layins
before the defense knew what hit them. Looks like he's going to survive
besides Pitino's early wishes for him to start outside the foul line. His
passing from inside out sets things up nicely. That was a real bad
experiment that may have cost us a game or two.

Hard to believe a guard Griffin doubled everyone with 10 boards. He's
averaging 8 boards and 10pts. Where would we be without him?

Eric Williams: Maybe best game. Is playing with some confidence.

Barros: Back to the living.

Anderson: 10 assists, can't be right.

Pots: Mutombo didn't want any part of the Ukraine Train tonite.

Forston: Back for Clipper game.

Half Time Show: Can't get enough of these guys: Tommy Heinsohn, Cous, KC
Jones, Havlicek and of course the man that got the loudest
applause..........Russell.

The Floor: Well earned retirement.