Tommy getting critical

Good for Tommy!  I didn't see the game last night, but was getting very tired of hearing Tommy say "when they learn the system and get used to playing together",  etc. etc. - maybe Tommy's getting tired of saying it, too!  Tommy has been a big cheerleader for Toine this year - he seems to always know when the fans are getting on a player and starts this campaign to get them back in the good graces of the fans - makes me wonder if Antoine did/said something that didn't set well with Tommy?  That's quite a turnaround for him.
Dorine