Re: Rockets Blast Celts: Houston 100- Boston 94

>From: Bill Cooper <wfcooper@tiac.net>

>Potapenko: and it wasn't like V. was distinguishing himself either.
>V.P. had 8 points and 6 boards.  Oddly Battie played all the minutes
>against Hamilton, where you would have though V.'s size might have
>helped a bit, and Potapenko took all the minutes against Cato, where
>Battie's mobility and leaping might have done some good (Cato killed
>the Celts with 27 points in 33 minutes).

Exactly what I was thinking from the balcony of the Fleet during the first
Houston game.  Why not put some muscle on Hamilton, especially when V would
run rings around him anyway.  Things could get ugly tonight against LA.  Get
ready for long doses of Pervis, until he fouls out anyway.

Jim