RE: Sound familiar ???

If you look at the schedules and the records of the teams they have played
their may not be that big of a difference.  5 or 6 games against teams in
the west and we could be in the same place. I am not sure this is the case,
but it could make a difference. Having a coach with a large long term
contract you would have to eat, may impact the decision also.

How about ?

Iverson to Vancouver - Brown gets rid of him, Vancouver gets a proven
scorer, not that it will help any.

Walker to Philadelphia - Brown claims he likes Walker

Rahim to Boston - Boston gets a player better suited for the 3 spot.

You could see Hughes go for Mcgrady also.