Fortson, Pierce and Griffin

Let's see, Fortson, Pierce and Griffin are all three hurt.  Maybe Pitino
is playing the starters too much and wearing them out.  Or, maybe Pitino
didn't get them in proper condition before the year started.  Or maybe
it's all because Pitino doesn't know how to substitute.  Well, I am sure
it's Pitino' fault, and I will find a way to blame him.  I mean no way
that he knows anything about coaching and these injuries have nothing to
do with hurting the consistency of a young team.

Or maybe they are talent wise, missing about 2 key players and have
suffered some unfortunate injuries and they are about where they should
be under the circumstances.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net