Re:

Paul,

You may have posted a negative comment on Shareef, but how about posting
something such as this from the same newgroup in comparison.

"I don't think trading Reef would be a good idea.
Last night, he's the only one on our team who
seemed to care.  He was bouncing the ball hard
off the floor in disgust.  Imho, if all our players
played with as much anger as Reef did, then we
would have won.  Bibby, in particular, looked
disinterested.  If I'm the top point guard
picked in last year's draft and a guy like
Troy Hudson is showing me up, you can bet I'm
gonna be at the very least upset with myself.
His "cool" demeanor is starting to drive me
nuts.  I've hardly seen the Grizzlies dive
to the floor this season."

There you have it. Theres three sides to every story. Person #1's opinion,
Person #2's opinion and the truth.

Warwick