Re: Pitino must go

Everyone is entitled to their opinion David.  Many people on this list could
care less with the popularity thing, so don't worry about it.

A very large problem that we have is that of little respect for the rest of
the league.  Think about it for a moment.  How often do we comliment the
ability of our opponents?  Unless they are retiring earlier than thought due
to injury?  Every team is the league has talented individuals but you'd
never know it from the posts.

Our team played like crap tonight and continued to shoot bricks.  I find
that as one of our chief weaknesses.  That is continually bombing away from
downtown instead of, as RP endlessly implores, to reverse the ball, make the
defense work a little bit more, and get a better shot.  But as has been
mentioned ad nauseum, this is a terribly young and immature team who is
missing their best overall player, their best rebounder, their starting
center, is playing a new man for the first time, is playing another guy who
should be on IR and shot like shit.

Don't blame Pitino for any of that.  Reggie Miller was 1/8 from the field
tonight vs the Raptors.  Does that mean he can't do it anymore?  Like
someone mentioned earlier, there's no real reason to rush to judgement after
20 games or so.  Wait til after we've had our injured players back for a
while and see what we can do with a full squad and a little experience.

Cecil