Re: Celtics Barely Win: Celtics 100-Rockets 96

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Sptguy33@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 12/14/99 1:06:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> ishbak@conknet.com writes:

> Have you watched any of the games this year? You'd have your answer. Even Tom
> Hamilton gave Pervis problems.

Heh. Only one, the Chicago game. I was really only going by stats and past
experience. How is Perv this year? There was a period early in the Pitino
era(before he got hurt again) when Perv really contributed. Is Perv too slow
now? Or has he lost his timing?
	Also how was the hamburger? I haven't seen Ham play in ages. How much
weight has he lost?

Noah